We were so impressed by the products that the folks from Universal Yarns brought to our Yarn, Wine and Cheese Pairing event in September, that we decided to jump in with both feet. Listed below are different lines of Universal Yarn that we are now carrying.
- Bella Cash – Sport weight; 60% superwash merino, 10% Cashmere and 30% Nylon. Soft and light, Bella Cash is a delicate dream – a mix of cashmere and fine merino with enough nylon to keep heirloom knits lasting for a long time
- Bamboo Bloom Handpaints – Bulky weight; 44% wool, 48% rayon from bamboo and 8% acrylic. Thick and thin, matte and shiny, Bamboo Bloom is a versatile yarn that makes even the simplest garment pop
- Deluxe Superwash – Worsted and Bulky – 100% plied superwash wool. Universal’s Deluxe family of yarns are affordable and washable wool products that come in an array of gorgeous colors and are a long-wearing delight
- Pix Sock Yarn – Sock weight; 75% wool, 25% nylon. Do you love the look of Fair Isle knitting but don’t want to deal with changing colors? Now you don’t have to! Universall’s Pix Sock Yarn is a self-striping yarn that works up into a terrific Fair-Isle pattern.
- Universe – Thread weight; 42% Linen, 41% Cotton, 9% glitter and 9% nylon. Universal’s Tenth Anniversary offering, Universe is a special fiber blend with just the right amount of glitter to call to mind a sparkling night sky.
- Bella Chenille – Velvety soft, Universal’s Bella Chenille makes quick work of projects with its super bulky weight. Bella Chenille is 100% polyester and machine-washable, which means it’s an excellent choice for nearly every type of baby garment, as well as blankets, pillows, and any soft and snuggly accessory you can think of.